LikeLunch Q&A in 10 key points
• Your LinkedIn username and password. Create your account here
• Or your email address (standard registration)
To change your profile (email registration):
• Click on “change my profile” from your page.
To change your profile (LinkedIn registration):
• Change your information on LinkedIn (the information will be updated on LikeLunch within 24 hours).
• Your professional category can be changed on LikeLunch from your “profile“
• You will be notified of their answer
• Red status: invitation refused
• Orange status: invitation pending
• Green status: invitation validated
Once you and your contact have mutually agreed to meet, the invitation changes to “meeting” status.
To delete/cancel a meeting, click on “invitations” and delete the selected invitation.
• Select one from the suggestions
• Choose a location and date: the person will be notified of your choices
• New proposal: the person may propose a different restaurant and/or date.
• A pre-completed message will help you launch the conversation
• See your conversation history at any time, by clicking on the “messages” icon in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen
Click on “block contact” (from the contact’s page or the menu), if you no longer wish to see the person on your list.
To unblock a contact, click on “unblock this contact” (from the contact’s page or the menu).
Consider “recommending LikeLunch” on social networks and/or by email to share the app with more people.
To log out of the app, click on “log out“, at the bottom of your page. You will no longer receive notifications but your account will remain active.
If you no longer wish to use the services of the LikeLunch app, you have the option to definitively delete your account.
To become LikeLunch Captain, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.